You may well have noticed that this blog disappeared yesterday (8th March).
The web server it was hosted on suffered a hard disk failure - the second in eight months (see here for last time: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/archive/2006/08/26/13.aspx).
The disk was replaced, but everything had to be reinstalled. Setting Community Server to how I prefer takes a little while, but here it is.
I am slowly repopulating the articles. If you read this site by RSS, then I apologise for a lot of "new" articles appearing as I put them back.
However due to the nature of Community Server, I cannot get the URLs to be identical to what they were before. Therefore I have adjusted one of the error pages which will send you to be root of the blog, where you can find the article that you are looking for. They will all return - eventually.